Tucked in alongside the restaurant, ZERO is Australia's largest collection of plastic free & zero waste products and the only exclusive zero waste store of its kind.
We stock a vast range of lines to complement a healthier, more ethical and environmentally conscious life. Whether conscious everyday essentials or a hand-selected gift, ZERO is a sustainable choice for specialty items that are kind to both you and the planet.
Our range is constantly growing and evolving, but amongst our range you will find:
- Re-usable cutlery options in bamboo, wood and stainless steel
- Re-usable straws in glass, stainless steel and bamboo
- A large range of stainless steel and glass lunch boxes, tiffins and food storage containers
- Keepcups and JocoCups for coffee and hot drinks on the run
- Reusable water bottles, iced tea canisters and thermos options
- Shopping bags, produce bags, snack bags, silicon zip-lock bags, hemp bread bags, beeswax wraps and nut milk bags
- Stainless steel ice cube trays, icey pole moulds and ice packs (the perfect size for school lunch boxes)
- Swag Bags for keeping produce fresh and extending shelf-life in the fridge, plastic-free
- Jars, fermenting supplies and water filters
- Menstrual cups, a large range of plastic-free deodorants, tooth powders and bamboo tooth brushes
- Stainless steel safety razors and replacement blades
- A large range of wooden hair brushes, combs and body brushes
- An extensive range of plastic-free brush-ware and cleaning supplies including metal dustpans, traditional wooden brooms, toilet brush sets, all kinds of wooden and vegetable fibre cleaning and scrubbing brushes, copper and coconut fibre scourers
- Soapnuts, laundry powder, pegs, wool dryer balls and natural cleaning sprays
- A variety of beauty products, makeup, books, giftware items and various other unique quality lifestyle products for the home and garden, designed to last
- A growing collection of plastic free, low-toxin, organic and handmade children's toys and products
We're immensely passionate about this topic and helping support positive product choices, so please come back, check out the range and have a chat today!