Tucked in alongside the restaurant, ZERO is an eclectic and ever-evolving space
filled with the things that we love and use daily.
We stock a vast range of lines to complement a healthier,
more ethical and environmentally conscious life.
You'll find everything from artisan, handmade gifts, raw and organic health food products, sustainable homewares,
books, organic skin and beauty care ranges and various other feel-good pieces.
Whether conscious everyday essentials, pantry items or a hand-selected gift,
ZERO is a sustainable choice for specialty items that are kind to both you and the planet.
Our retail store is proud to be Perth's largest stockist of
Zero Waste and Plastic Free lifestyle products.
Our range is constantly growing and evolving, but currently you will find:
- Re-usable cutlery options in bamboo, wood and stainless steel
- Re-usable straws in glass, stainless steel and bamboo
- A large range of stainless steel and glass lunch boxes, tiffins and food storage containers
- Keepcups and JocoCups for coffee and hot drinks on the run
- Reusable water bottles, iced tea canisters and thermos options
- Shopping bags, produce bags, snack bags, silicon zip-lock bags, hemp bread bags, beeswax wraps and nut milk bags
- Stainless steel ice cube trays, icey pole moulds and ice packs (the perfect size for school lunch boxes)
- Swag Bags for keeping produce fresh and extending shelf-life in the fridge, plastic-free
- Jars, fermenting supplies and water filters
- Menstrual cups, a large range of plastic-free deodorants, tooth powders and bamboo tooth brushes
- Stainless steel safety razors and replacement blades
- A large range of wooden hair brushes, combs and body brushes
- An extensive range of plastic-free brush-ware and cleaning supplies including metal dustpans, traditional wooden brooms, toilet brush sets, all kinds of wooden and vegetable fibre cleaning and scrubbing brushes, copper and coconut fibre scourers
- Soapnuts, laundry powder, pegs, wool dryer balls and natural cleaning sprays
- A variety of beauty products, books, giftware items and various other unique quality lifestyle products for the home and garden, designed to last
We're immensely passionate about this topic and helping support positive product choices, so please come back, check out the range and have a chat today!
Closed public holidays
Holiday Opening Hours:
Sunday 24th December - closing early at 5pm
Christmas Day, Monday 25th December - closed
Boxing Day, Tuesday 26th December - closed
New Year's Eve, Sunday 31st December - closing at 3pm due to private function
New Year's Day, Monday 1st January - closed
The perfect gift!
Redeemable across ALL departments of The Raw Kitchen - the restaurant, retail, workshops, events & yoga!
Available to purchase both in store and online (online purchases are mailed via standard or registered post)
Available for purchase in store or online.